WELCOME TO CITILINK REFUND PORTAL
Term and Condition Refund Citilink
These terms and conditions are set to regulate the request for refund voucher at PT Citilink Indonesia. Please read this term and condition carefully.
- The period for submitting refund voucher from October 15, 2020, with a voucher validity period is 1 (one) year from the date of issued voucher.
- Vouchers are not exchangeable to cash and expire according to the validity date.
- Vouchers are transferable, can be used for other passengers who are not passengers on the previous reservation.
- Vouchers can be redeemed via the Citilink Mobile App
- If you purchase ticket through a travel agent, the voucher can be redeemed via the Mobile App or Ticketing Office by showing copy of identity card of voucher owner
- If the voucher value is less than the value of the new ticket, the passenger only pays the difference between the new ticket value and the voucher value.
- If the voucher value is more than the value of the ticket to be purchased, the voucher balance will be automatically reduced. The remaining balance can be used to make the next ticket purchase or until the end of its validity
- The nominal value of the voucher for the ticket price does not include for name change fees, donations and admin fees for payments using a credit card.
- The value and voucher number will be informed to the passenger via email listed at the time of submission.
- Submission of a refund is for all passengers in one booking code, if submitting a refund is not for all passengers, please contact our call center at telephone number 08041080808
- If you experience problems in submitting a refund, you can contact our call center at 0804 1 080808 / live chat / social media Citilink Indonesia.